Jun 15, 2014

Anime Guys

This is just a list of anime guys I really like, not in any particular order. I'm not saying I would date them, but maybe I would. It would certainly be an adventure......and I really hope my boyfriend never reads this post...

Lelouch from Code Geass- I don't know if I would consider him datable for me or anything. I have a feeling I would get tired of losing at chess and being outsmarted all the time. Even if he let me win, I'm not so dumb that I would actually believe I won fair and square. Still, he is totally awesome. He would definitely give me enough to think about.









Loki from Fairy Tail- May I please be Lucy now. He didn't become cool until he showed up in a suit. He just looked so cool and the things he said, I WANT HIM! I swear a part of me just watches this show waiting for him to show up. Lucy needs to call on him more. Whats even better is leo is my horoscope sign. Hand him over please.






Otonashi from Angel Beats- He's rather down to earth for a dead guy. Admittedly, the whole being dead thing kinda screws things up, but he is still awesome.









Saizo the pig from PMK- it's a funny cute animal but so what. It's a male. Is it wrong that I'm including a pig on this list?











Sesshomaru- Why does the not good but not completely bad guy have to be so awesome. He's just so freakin cool, and his hair. I'll admit, his character can be a bit annoying, but he's still awesome.

1 comment: